Monday, January 17, 2011

Personal Taste and Fried Rice

So I had a very sleepy shift of 6AM-3PM today at work. My eyes felt swollen and I felt so drained of energy. However, I had also planned to hang out with some people at the Wills' house after work. Of course I went home first to wash off the work smelly before meeting up with friends.

When I got there, I talked with Stacia and Tahil. There was one point where three of us caught Chris and James together so Tahil had taken a picture, and James and Chris would chase him for his camera. Me and Stacia joined in on Tahil's side, where it ended up with me, Stacia, James, and Chris on the stairs grabbing for the camera. We were really loud so James' mom came out and saw that James' shorts had fallen down and it looked especially bad when there were people on top of him. XD;; eheheheheh....I hope we didn't get him in too much trouble since his mom asked him to come upstairs for a "talk."

But I guess everything is all right now? XD;; Since we ended up watching Personal Taste later.

I watched Personal Taste with Tahil, Stacia, and James in James' bedroom. We were relaxing on his bed and several times we would beat each other up when someone was being inappropriate (*coughsJames*coughs). 8D Sal and Chris and Joseph were at the Wills' house, too, but playing games instead. They would occasionally walk into the bedroom to check on us (? *shrugs*). James was such a perv; he had a sweater on but left it unzipped; he had no shirt underneath so you could see his whole bare torso. We tried to zip it for him 'cause it was making Stacia uncomfortable, but James would smack us whenever we did try. Then he kept teasing poor Tahil like telling him to sit between his legs or snuggle with him, lmfao! XD So gay.

We stopped at episode 10 and everyone left the room. I stayed behind to lay on the bed on my side for awhile. Eh, I don't remember how long as I actually did sort of doze off 'cause I was really tired, and watching a drama on a computer screen in the dark for a few hours didn't exactly help. The awkward part comes in with James coming back in the bedroom and lays down next to me. And of course everyone else had to walk in a few minutes later and catching us like that. XD;; Freaking Tahil closes the door, too! Then James makes it more awkward (will not say how he did), and when they opened the door again it got even worse! =3=;; lmfao I laughed it off like it was a joke, but freaking Sal was being a total pervert and saying all these random things. Tahil is the opposite; he scolded James and was like, "What if your mother walked in on you two like that and not us?" blah blah blah blah blah

Then James demanded that Sal make fried rice because he was hungry. I had to leave soon because of my stupid curfew, but it was a very long day and I was really tired, anyways. Plus Pokey managed to make another FB account, that loser, hahahahahahahahaha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment