Saturday, January 22, 2011

After New Year's Lolita Meet Up 1-22-2011

Eeeks, a Lolita meet up hosted by the lovely Oli at Griffith Park! There were over 50 Lolitas in total at the meet up, with mostly Sweet Lolitas, a handful of Classic Lolitas, and a few Gothic Lolitas. I went with Sami and her bf. They're so cute together, hehehe. <3

I saw Leslie and Trina and their friends, and we got a pic together!

lolz I was trying to sneak a pic of Trina, but I also somehow managed to get Leslie's butt in the pic, too. Trina is laughing because of that. 8D

Mandie is so cute! I loved her glasses and coord! <3

Ashley and me! She looked so amazing as always, and of course I had to get a pic with her!

Cyn and San, eeks! I knew Cyn was coming since San told me before the meet, but I was so amazed at Cyn's outfit. She freaking looked hot, omg.

Sea of Black. This is Ashley's photo, and it looked so much better than the one I had of three of us. Gothic Lolitas unite! X3

Stephanie, her bf, and a friend talking amongst each other. :3

Lolitas eating food lovingly made/bought from other Lolitas. <3

Leslie feeding me one of Courtney's deviled eggs. Yummy! Plus I was kinda lazy to feed myself, lolz. XD;;

Claudia took a pic of me eating Leslie's arroz con leche (omg delicious *O*). XD It was the only whole, clear shot of me with my bat bag and parasol.

Parasols out 'cause it was hot for us Goths. X3

Oli the lovely hostess! She looked so cute in her Paris Windows print. :3

Getting ready to play games....yes....

Amber and me making derpy face expressions. Especially my GTO face.

Our whole group shot...over 50 Lolitas...wow. ^O^

Stephanie and me! She's always so cute every time I see her. Q_Q I'm so jealous, haha!

The trio of David, Amanda, and Alex! These three always look good no matter what they wear. I swear, they could be models! O:

A photo of me and Tani and Valentine (the lizard). Photo is bigger but shrunk for to fit this page. We match so well! <3


Last picture of the day! Rob carried Sami 'cause she didn't think she could walk up the hill. So cute! <3
I had so much fun at this meet up, and I had actually taken a lot of photos, but no way am I posting all of them up here. They can be seen on my facebook photo albums. :3

1 comment:

  1. lol Thanks for following! I'll be following back.
    It's nice to see more pictures of the meetup. ^^

    ReplyDelete