Monday, September 13, 2010

Manga reading!

I finished reading the last recent volumes of Zombie Loan at Barnes & Noble today. I also finished reading Lucky Star, vol. 5 and Yu-Gi-Oh!: Millenium World, vol. 5. I saw that there was another series of Yu-Gi-Oh! called "R", so I'm going to start reading that on Wednesday. I continued reading xxHolic at vol. 14, but had to stop halfway because I had to pick up my brother and sister from their school. It felt good spending half my day just reading manga and drinking shitty iced coffee; very peaceful and relaxing. Except when I kept snorting with laughter sometimes while reading Zombie Loan; random scenes in that manga always make me laugh at every volume! How ladylike. X3

There were too many obvious otakus in the manga section, unfortunately, and they were just too loud. :X They always seem to be whenever I go in a manga section of a bookstore. Usually when I read a book or manga, I get so lost into it I don't react much to what happens outside nor do I look up at noises...usually. With Narutards yelling "OMG SO THAT AND THIS HAPPENED IN HERE AND RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!", I would jerk and look up with annoyance. >____>;; I wonder if it's because of my hatred for stupid otakus that I always have to react to their rudeness and no one else...I should work on that. Yeah. But I still love manga and I'm still an otaku at heart...just not an obvious one. ^O^;; I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment